Wednesday, March 24, 2010

kenapaaa..?????

kenapa??why...??limaza...????
all of this give same meaning...why could this happen to me...
why after all this feeling crushed into me..
why not other people who dserve to have it...
why must i trust all of this...
why i happen right now when i'm not ready yet to feel such feeling...
can it be shared with other people or it completely need one person to feel it...
can it be trnsfered into someone who really want to have it...
can it be ignored once it come into my mind...
can it posible not to appear into me 4 ever n ever......
can it be destroyed by me when it comes.....
what should i do....is there any choices that i can choose.....
how can i make this feel go far away from me n never come back again....
how can i guarantee that it never comes and appears again...
how can i ensur that i never fall into this feel.....
oh God i really need ur help right now, right here...
i couldn't resist anymore with this kind of feeling...
i just want to be like always..like be4 this feeling appears...just like me in real meaning...
i dont want this feeling creates many troubles in my life...i couldn't imagine if it really happen to me....
what should i do...???
how could this happen to me..???
why...???why...???
who know the answer.......

2 comments:

deli said...

wau dahi, u r falling in love ! sape ? sape? sape?hahahahahaha

Iji said...

tullah, cerita sikit... kata kawan terbaek kuasa dua puluh puluh.. hehhe tetiba je..

ps: zat dah jmpa cantek pya website yang ada quote.. XD